Froya are an IT Support Services company based in Manchester. We have provided IT solutions to businesses in the North-West and beyond for over 10 years.
Our technicians have a vast array of experience from various IT sectors, and have all the relevant industry certifications that you would expect from an expert IT Support Services Company.
We deliver reliable and cost effective IT solutions on behalf of owners and managers who recognise the importance of protecting their company against potentially disastrous, time consuming and costly IT problems.
90% of businesses NEVER recover from a Data Loss
In today’s tough economic climate, business owners and managers need IT systems that are fully operational 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. According to an IDC report, over 90% of businesses never recover from a major data loss, yet most business owners do not ensure that regular preventative maintenance is carried out to reduce the risk of such a catastrophe.
Even for businesses that do have dedicated IT staff, IT managers are under increasing pressure to deliver improved IT systems whilst handling all their support calls at the same time.
The answer is to act to prevent IT problems from occurring in the first place. Employing an expert IT Support Company that will build resilient IT systems and adopt a proactive, pre-emptive approach is the key. They will implement the best Anti-Virus capabilities and use state-of-the-art remote monitoring to detect backup failures and system irregularities. Why risk your company’s whole future over something as easy to prevent as a virus infection or data loss?
Choosing Froya as your IT Support provider gives you:
- More time to concentrate on your business - 97% of all our support calls result in a first time fix.
- Access to engineers who are able to help you regardless of your IT technical knowledge.
- IT systems that are less likely to fail - All our support contracts include remote monitoring and extensive pro-active maintenance.
- The flexibility of being able to employ us on a contract or pay-as-you-go basis.
- A direct line to our engineers means less time on the phone to us if things do go wrong.
- Complete protection against data loss with monitored back up systems.
- Emergency call out for 24 hour IT support that will never let you down.
- Your own dedicated IT department without the huge overheads.
- The safety of a fully insured, expert IT Support Solutions company.